Thursday, January 26, 2012

Breakfast is ready!!

Just about every day, I eat the same thing for breakfast (and sometimes for a late night snack... I like it, don't judge me! : )).  Why?  Because it's yummy... it's easy... and it's healthy! : )
 All you need is a bowl, a spoon, some plain yogurt (all natural is great, if you have it! I'm a bit overdue on my Trader Joe's run..), some raisins, and some oats.

Pour the yogurt into a bowl (I'm pretty sure I could have left this step out...) 

Add some oats.  You can add as much as you want... I like mine kinda thick.  

Add some raisins.  Again, add as much as you want! 

And breakfast is ready!  A yogurt mix, some coffee (cause my momma raised me that way), and a juice (which is a WHOLE other post... but I'll get there soon enough)!!  Breakfast doesn't get much better than that! OK, it does, but let me try to fool myself! : ) 


On a completely unrelated note, wittle bit got a hair cut! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment