Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Swiss Chicken Casserole

I have to share my ABSOLUTELY favorite chicken recipe!  I'm not the biggest fan of chicken, but add a slice of swiss cheese and some stuffing, and I am LOVE it!

Swiss Chicken Casserole
Ingredients:
6 skinless, boneless chicken breast
6 slices of swiss cheese
1 (10.75 oz) can of cream of chicken soup
1 (10.75 oz) can of cheddar cheese soup
1/4 cup of milk
1 (6 oz) box of Stovetop Stuffing for Chicken
1/2 cup of melted butter
Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
Soak the box of stuffing in 1/2 cup of melted butter
Lightly grease a 9x13 baking dish
Arrange chicken breast in the baking dish, so they aren't overlapping.
Place one slice of swiss cheese on each breast (I kind of wrap it around the slice of chicken as much as I have to)
In a medium bowl, combine cream of chicken, cheddar cheese soup, and milk.
Pour soup mixture over the chicken breasts.
Top with stuffing and melted butter.
Cover with foil and bake for 50 minutes (or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear)

And, Enjoy! : ) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment