Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The World's BEST cleaning product!

Ok, ok... so maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration... but this cleaning product is FOR REAL amazing!
Over the past week, I have been hit by... well, you might call it Spring Cleaning, but at this point, I call it INSANITY! : )
I all of a sudden felt the need to clean EVERY INCH of my house! Seriously.
I'm not sure what hit me, but I hope whoever/whatever it is visits me again! : )

Anyway, through all of my crazy cleaning, the HARDEST thing for me to clean was our shower.  I've always kept it "clean", but decided I was going to SCRUB it and get EVERY last bit of scum & water marks off of it.  Well, after about an hour of scrubbing with a sponge and Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom cleaner, they were better, but still not gone.  (Our shower is a cream color, and it is near impossible to get looking perfect... seriously!)
Finally, I called it quits! The thing was just never going to look brand new, and I was just going to have to deal with it. 
THEN, John came home from work.  I told him all about how I scrubbed the thing like crazy and nothing would work.  He asked me if I tried the cleaning product under the sink in our other bathroom.  Um, no! Hello, I was using SCRUBBING BUBBLES (which I had always thought was the worlds best cleaning product - I know, I say that a lot! : )).
Well, out of desperation, I decided to try it.  So, I went and got a product called "Ajax Bleach Powder".  A product that looks like it cost all of 2 dollars.  I shook some out on to our shower, let it soak for a bit, and scrubbed it again.... and the scum/watermarks literally RUBBED OFF! No elbow grease was needed at all... and my shower looks like new! : )
Seriously, stop reading this and go buy it NOW! It will make your shower cleaning SO much easier! : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment